The days are dark, the streets are icy, and our feet are cold. Winter still is very much a reality.
But it's hard not to feel the promise of early spring when you're planning for events in places as diverse and exciting as Palm Desert, California and Dubrovnik, Croatia.
The next few months see the AAX team crossing oceans and continents to talk about restoring the value exchange between publishers and ad blockers…as well as educating ourselves on trends and innovations and sharing insights.
- First, from February 9-11, we're attending the 2020 IAB Annual Leadership Meeting (ALM) in Palm Desert, California.
- Then, on February 19 we're in Berlin for the Adzine Ad Trader Conference.
- Early March finds us in Dubrovnik for the Digiday Publishing Summit Europe. We'll be there from March 2-4.
- It's back to California from March 8-11. We'll be attending the AdMonsters PublisherForum in Santa Monica.
- Lastly, we'll be in Vail, Colorado from March 25-27 to attend another Digiday event: the Publishing Summit.
If you're planning on attending any of these events, we'd love to chat! Reach out: contact us to set up a meeting. We're available and happy to discuss sustainable publisher monetization options.
And we're already busy planning our schedule for April and beyond. Stay tuned for what we have planned—follow us on Twitter @AAXMedia.