- 5 active jobs
Get to know AAX
Acceptable Ads Exchange (AAX), is a revolutionary initiative and the first ever advertisement platform that focuses on user choice. It allows publishers, advertisers and users to benefit from a healthy and respectful online advertising ecosystem. It is a 100% transparent, brand-safe programmatic marketplace that acts as a bridge between the needs of the publisher, the marketer and the wishes of the user.
What you’ll do
AAX is a game changer so, can you change the game? As a Creative Copywriter (this role is remote or can be partially based in our Berlin office), your main task will be to craft copy for our core business functions. As part of our Acceptable Ads Exchange Team, you will partner and engage in conversations with relevant internal and external stakeholders in order to bring ideas to life.
After your morning coffee, you’ll be expected to…
- Develop copy for various Marketing and Communications initiatives
- Support events, newsletters, press releases, blog articles and assist with thought leadership pieces
- Create sales presentations based on internal numbers, ad tech market trends and industry knowledge
- Contribute to the overall AAX communications and branding strategy
To be successful in this role, you need…
- Experience in a copywriting, brand or business writing role
- Preferably, direct experience working with projects in the digital space
- Experience managing ideas from inception to launch
- Experience promoting digital technology products and concepts
- Ideally, access to a network of contacts in the tech news industry
- Cross-functional communication skills with technical, legal and marketing stakeholders
- Agency or in-house creative experience, preferred but not required.